Wednesday, September 06, 2006

I AM GOING TO HURT SOMEBODY!!!

I AM GOING TO HURT SOMEBODY!!!

ARGGGGGHGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

Okay, here’s the scoop… earlier today I went to the Microsoft site, got a troubleshoot utility, and actually got my BloggerforWord working again.

And THEN, for some INEXPLICABLE reason, it started giving me those freakin’ error messages again.

I am so pissed off right now. So I don’t know if I’m going to finally get around to posting a proper post but for now;

Thank you Michael and Jerry and everyone else who’s been stopping by to check up on me. I don’t behave like it but I do appreciate it.

Jerry, you are not a nag. I found your efforts comforting. Thank you for caring.

Michael, the day I finally stopped by to check up on you for the first time in a long time, what do I see? BILLY G’s a guest speaker??? LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL. You are either a true gentleman or absolutely out of your freakin’ gourd.
I’m suspecting both!

Okay, that’s it for now. I don’t know if I’m stable enough to keep from giving into the impulse to do something unkindly. In fact, I just decided I AM going to give into it!
I wunder where da pussycats went to, heh-heh-heh-heh-heh.
-----
ADDENDUM-dum-dum-dum!

This time the freaking thing worked.
AGGGGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHG!